What really makes Evolutions special is our wonderful employees. When we started Evolutions Medical Spa back in 2005 we had 5 employees. We are now up to 30! They are all great people and they work very hard everyday to make your experience with Evolutions the best it can be. We are starting this feature to let you know a little bit more about the people that make up the Evolutions’ team. This month we are highlighting our lead housekeeper, Areli Pineda, along with one of our Physician Assistants, Kara Georgiadis, PA-C.
Employee Profile – Areli Pineda Lead Housekeeper
Areli was the lead housekeeper for many years at Avia Day Spa and came aboard with Evolutions back in 2013 when we took over the old Avia space and launched Evolutions Day Spa. We are lucky to have her! She leads our crew of three housekeepers and ensures that the facility is spotless and we have clean towels, sheets, and robes ready at all times for our day spa clients. We frequently hear that people are impressed with how clean the spa is, which is a direct testament to our hardworking housekeeping team.
- What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had (prior to Evolutions)?
An unusual job I’ve had was working as a painter (for about two weeks!)
- What do you like about working at Evolutions?
I like the relaxing and calm atmosphere. The owners and my co-workers are all nice and kind people.
- What is your preferred treatment at Evolutions to have done?
I like all the treatments, but my favorite is the Vichy shower.
- What is your #1 home care product sold at Evolutions? Why?
All of the products here are very good.
- What is your favorite quote / mantra / words of wisdom?
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength – Philippians 4:13 So in everything, treat others as you want them to treat you. – Matthew 7:12
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
That I am a grandma!
8. What do like to do in your free time?
I like to play piano.