Employee Spotlight: Kelly Ryan
What really makes Evolutions special is our wonderful employees. When we started Evolutions Medical Spa back in 2005 we had 5 employees. We now have more than 30! They are all great people and they work very hard everyday to make your experience with Evolutions the best it can be. Each month we are featuring two employees to let you know a little bit more about the people that make up the Evolutions’ team.
Employee Profile – Kelly Ryan
Kelly has been working at Evolutions for a little over a year now. Prior to working with us, she accumulated over 5 years of experience working as an aesthetician in spas in the Bay Area and Hawaii. She is also a CIDESCO certified aesthetician. CIDESCO is an internationally-recognized certification program that entails receiving over 1500 hours of advanced training at a CIDESCO accredited institution and successfully passing a rigorous examination. Her knowledge of the skin is exemplary and we are thrilled to have Kelly as part of the Evolutions team!
- What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had (prior to Evolutions)?
Prior to working at Evolutions I worked at a spa on Hawaii island. 🙂
- What do you like about working at Evolutions?
I love how Evolutions is like a big family. Everyone is so kind. I’m so happy to work here!
- What is your favorite treatment to perform? Why?
My favorite treatment to perform is the Oxygen Facial with a Flash Peel add-on. Your skin is “glowy”, hydrated, and looks and feels amazing!
- What is your preferred treatment at Evolutions to have done?
Everything is so amazing, but if I had to choose, I’d say the Warm Oil Massage and the DNA Facial.
- What is your #1 home care product sold at Evolutions? Why?
DNA Citrus Burst Cleanser. It’s non-drying, great for all skin types, natural, and has a refreshing smell.
- What is your favorite quote / mantra / words of wisdom?
To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower. – William Blake
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I love singing in the car.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I like being outdoors, either at the beach or going on hikes. I also love photography.