WE’RE OPEN (Partially)
Though our Medical Spa is open (with the additional safety protocols listed below), due to current mandates from the State of California, our Day Spa is closed until further notice. We will update our website as soon as we have further guidance on when we will be able to reopen for day spa services. Call us at 805-687-0212 to schedule your appointment for medical spa services. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Evolutions’ COVID-19 Safety Plan
The health of our clients and staff is paramount at Evolutions. We have put together a comprehensive COVID-19 safety plan that includes high-end air purifiers, a long-lasting sterilization process, enhanced cleaning on a daily basis, and protective equipment for our staff in order to make sure that your visit to Evolutions is safe for both you and us. Some of the details of our COVID-19 safety plan are included below:
- Evolutions contracted with Pure Maintenance of Santa Barbara to use a patented FDA approved (safe) and EPA registered (efficacious) disinfecting and sterilizing process that meets or exceeds CDC guidelines for pathogen removal. The process consists of a 2-step dry fog application that not only completely sterilizes all surfaces in the spa, but also kills any pathogens that come into contact with the surfaces for 90 days. To learn more about this cleaning process, click here.
- We have spent over $10,000 to purchase 20 high-end air purifiers that are deployed throughout the spa (including in all treatment rooms) to rapidly filter and purify the air.
- Additional time has been added to each treatment to decrease the number of people in the spa at any given time and give us extra time to thoroughly clean the treatment room before the next client arrives.
- Clients are required to wear a mask to enter the spa and are asked to wear it at all times during their visit (with the exception of during facial treatments).
- We have a check-in station just inside the front door. Each client’s temperature is taken and a COVID-19 survey is given on arrival. Hand sanitizer is available and clients are asked to sanitize or wash their hands.
- When possible, we will put clients directly into the room where their treatment will be done. If not possible, clients will be able to wait in our socially distanced waiting area, temporary seats outside, or their cars until their service is ready to begin.
- Clients only are allowed at the spa at this time. No additional visitors or children.
- All Evolutions staff wear masks at all times. Any staff in close contact with clients (for numbing application and/or delivery of actual treatments) wear medical grade masks and face shields.
- The front desk has a physical plastic barrier between staff and clients.
- Contactless payments are available and encouraged. For traditional credit card transactions, pens and the payment processing pad are sanitized between use.
Though the experience will be a bit different than it used to be (at least for awhile), we are confident that these protocols allow us to safely and effectively provide services to our clients. We appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes.