WE’RE FULLY OPEN!
As of 10/15/20, we are excited to announce that our spa is now fully open on both the Medical Spa side and Day Spa side. Because of the ongoing threat of COVID-19, we have put in place numerous safety protocols, as described below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Evolutions’ COVID-19 Safety Plan
The health of our clients and staff is paramount at Evolutions. We have put together a comprehensive COVID-19 safety plan that includes high-end air purifiers, a long-lasting sterilization process, enhanced cleaning on a daily basis, and protective equipment for our staff in order to make sure that your visit to Evolutions is safe for both you and us. Some of the details of our COVID-19 safety plan are included below:
General safety protocols
- Evolutions contracted with Pure Maintenance of Santa Barbara to use a patented FDA approved (safe) and EPA registered (efficacious) disinfecting and sterilizing process that meets or exceeds CDC guidelines for pathogen removal. The process consists of a 2-step dry fog application that not only completely sterilizes all surfaces in the spa, but also kills any pathogens that come into contact with the surfaces for 90 days. To learn more about this cleaning process, click here.
- We have spent over $10,000 to purchase 20 high-end air purifiers that are deployed throughout the spa (including in all treatment rooms) to rapidly filter and purify the air.
- Additional time has been added to each treatment to decrease the number of people in the spa at any given time and give us extra time to thoroughly clean the treatment room before the next client arrives.
- Clients are required to wear a mask to enter the spa and are asked to wear it at all times during their visit (with the exception of during facial treatments or when clients are face down during a massage).
- We have a check-in station just inside the front door. Each client’s temperature is taken and a COVID-19 survey and consent form is given on arrival. Hand sanitizer is available and clients are asked to sanitize or wash their hands.
- For clients who are receiving a medical spa treatment on their face, we ask that you come without make-up on. If you have make-up applied, we will ask you to remove it prior to the start of the treatment.
- When possible, we will put clients directly into the room where their treatment will be done. If not possible, clients will be able to wait in our socially distanced waiting area, temporary seats outside, or their cars until their service is ready to begin.
- Clients only are allowed at the spa at this time. No additional visitors or children.
- All Evolutions staff wear medical grade masks at all times.
- The front desk has a physical plastic barrier between staff and clients.
- Contactless payments are available and encouraged. For traditional credit card transactions, pens and the payment processing pad are sanitized between use.
Day Spa safety protocols
- To prevent close contact between clients, lockers, saunas, and showers will all be closed and unavailable for use. Restrooms and hand washing sinks located in the locker rooms are still available.
- The Tea Lounge will not have any magazines, tea, or snacks available. We have bottles of water available upon request.
- Seating in the Tea Lounge is socially distanced and the time spent there will be limited. We will attempt to take you directly to the room where your service will be performed whenever possible.
- Clients will disrobe in the room where their treatment is being done. Plastic bins that are sanitized between each treatment will be available to store your clothes during the treatment.
- Treatment tables will have the bed skirts and heating pad covered by a waterproof covering, which will be disinfected between each service. All other linens and blankets used in any service will be laundered.
- High-end air purifiers that filter particles down to 0.1 microns (better than HEPA filters) will be present in each room to rapidly filter and purify the air throughout your service.
- All massage therapists and aestheticians will wear medical grade masks and eye protection (goggles or face shield) while performing treatments. Aestheticians will also wear disposable gloves.
- Massage clients will be asked to wear a face mask during the “face up” portion of the massage. We have light masks available for this purpose.
- We will not be performing any Vichy shower or other body treatments for the time-being.
Though the experience will be a bit different than it used to be (at least for awhile), we are confident that these protocols allow us to safely and effectively provide services to our clients. We appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes. We will return to normal protocols and open more amenities up as soon as it is safe to do so.