#NEWTOX by Jeuveau (rhymes with “hello”) – a new neuromodulator that is similar to Botox and Dysport – has been in the news as it has recently been FDA-approved for injectable treatment to temporarily improve frown lines in adults. Here is some information about #NEWTOX.
- It is produced with a high-tech new manufacturing process (hence the name #NEWTOX).
- #NEWTOX has undergone several years of study, including five clinical trials with 2,100 patients.
- Clinical trials show that it actually performed slightly better than Botox.
- It is the same molecule size as Botox and is sold in similar units to Botox.
- Fun Fact: Evolus, the company that makes Jeuveau #NEWTOX was founded in Santa Barbara and still has an office on Garden Street.
At Evolutions in Santa Barbara, we have done internal trials over the past 6 weeks and so far have found that:
- #NEWTOX tends to take effect faster than Botox, and
- A #NEWTOX treatment stings less than a Botox treatment
Given these results, along with #NEWTOX’s strong clinical data, we are impressed so far!
Do You Want to Try #NEWTOX?
We are continuing internal trials of #NEWTOX this month and would like to invite clients who have previously used Botox to try #NEWTOX. The trial price will be $9.25 per unit (minimum of 20 units and no other discounts applicable). To be eligible, clients must meet the following criteria:
- Must have had Botox at Evolutions within the last 5 years.
- Must be willing to participate in a short (5 minute) survey about their experience with #NEWTOX.
Call us at 805-695-2160 to set up an appointment.
Trial treatments are limited and will be given on a first come-first served basis.