At Evolutions, your wellness and the wellbeing of our employees is at the forefront of our minds right now. At this time, since we are able to practice social distancing and/or utilize other mitigating methods within treatments to decrease any potential exposure to our staff and clients, we are remaining open to serve you.
Here are the specific precautions we are taking and what we are asking from our clients:
- Though the spa is always clean, we are making an increased effort to frequently clean all commonly touched hard surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectant wipes.
- Any staff member who shows any sign of illness has been instructed to stay home. All staff onsite are frequently and thoroughly washing their hands.
- We are also asking any clients who show any sign of illness to remain home and call us (805-695-2160) to reschedule their appointment.
- We are requesting healthy clients to thoroughly wash their hands upon arrival.
- We are practicing social distancing at the front desk and are asking clients to stand three feet back from the front desk (thus creating the recommended six foot total separation) until it is necessary to approach for making a payment, signing paperwork, etc.
- We have HEPA air purifiers located throughout the spa to help ensure the air within the facility is continuously filtered.
- Prior to every treatment, rooms are wiped down with hospital grade sanitation wipes.
- All of our clinicians and therapists will be wearing N95 respirator masks during treatments to diminish any chances of transmission from either side.
- Medical clinicians also always wear disposable gloves.
Though we believe these precautions are sufficient given current circumstances, this situation is both fluid and unprecedented and it is possible we may need to alter our operating approach again in the near future. We will be continuing to monitor all CDC, state, and local health guidelines and will keep you informed of any changes if and when they happen. In the meantime, we thank you for your support of our business and we look forward to continuing to serve you.