One of our most popular day spa treatments amongst clients and staff is the Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial. The customized treatment utilizes hyperbaric oxygen pressure to facilitate rapid penetration and absorption of powerful serums which include Hyaluronic acid (great for hydration) as well as other nutrients such as Vitamins A, C, E, and Green Tea.
We offer three different Oxygen Facials to best meet your needs:
- The Express Oxygen Facial (30 minutes): In need of a rejuvenating facial but short on time? The Express Oxygen Facial is the perfect lunchtime facial. Includes ultrasonic cleansing, an enzyme exfoliation, and an oxygen infusion.
- Revitalizing Oxygen Facial (60 minutes): This facial includes all the elements of the Express Oxygen Facial plus a double cleansing, extractions, and a facial mask.
- Deluxe Oxygen Facial (90 minutes): Fall into a deep relaxation with a wonderful neck and facial massage, lip and eye masks, and a paraffin hand treatment while you enjoy all the elements of the Revitalizing Oxygen Facial plus time for extractions.
This is what our staff has to say about the Intraceuticals Oxygen Facials:
“You can never go wrong with the Revitalizing Oxygen Facial, I mean who doesn’t want a facial that leaves you instantly glowing, more sculpted looking, and hydrated!”
– Kaelani Acosta, Spa Coordinator
“The Revitalizing Oxygen Facial has by far been my favorite treatment. It leaves my skin looking radiant and hydrated.”
– Kadie Perez, Spa Coordinator
“I love the Deluxe Oxygen Facial! It’s hydrating, restorative and your skin feels firmer and glows for days.”
– Irene Perkins, HR / Accounting / Spa Coordinator
“I love the Oxygen Facial!”
– Marcela Cortez, Housekeeping
“The Revitalizing Oxygen Facial has been my favorite treatment here at Evolutions. My skin felt refreshed, plump, and radiant. It includes a wonderful arm massage which adds a little more relaxation.”
– Alexis Uribe, Spa Coordinator
“The oxygen facial is incredible. If you’re ever looking to treat yourself….Oxygen Facial! Your skin glows for days after!”
– Stefani Wittmayer, Spa Coordinator
“My favorite treatment is the Deluxe Oxygen Facial and I recommend it often to my patients as a day spa treatment. It’s my “red carpet ready” facial and leaves your skin glowing, plump (even your lips!), and smooth for days.”
– Polly Mudita, R.N., Lead Clinician
Not only does our staff love the Oxygen Facials, but our aestheticians LOVE to perform Oxygen Facials – and here is why:
“I like to perform the Deluxe Oxygen Facial. It is a very luxurious facial with immediate results. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated, plump, and toned.”
– Mimi Jarchow, Lead Aesthetician
“The Deluxe Oxygen Facial (is my favorite to perform). Most people in Southern California have skin that is pretty dehydrated on the surface level. This facial plumps up the skin with different weights of hyaluronic acid to boost moisture and superficial fine lines.”
– Brittney Meyer, Aesthetician
“My favorite treatment to perform is the Oxygen Facial with a Flash Peel add-on. Your skin is “glowy”, hydrated, and looks and feels amazing!”
– Kelly Ryan, Aesthetician
“I really enjoy performing our Intraceuticals Oxygen facials. I love how relaxing and instant the results are. Clients feel revived and ready to present their best self to whatever they have planned that day.”
– Liz Groom, Aesthetician
Hot off the Press! Intraceuticals Oxygen Facials are also loved by celebrities! Kirsten Bell, Jessie Buckley, and Christina Applegate all received Intraceuticals Oxygen Facials for the Critics’ Choice Awards. Olivia Colemen (winner for Best Actress in a TV series, The Crown) had the Antioxidant Booster Oxygen Facial by Intraceuticals before the Golden Globes.
Call us today (805-695-2160) to book your Oxygen Facial!
Learn more about all of our luxurious day spa facials.